Friday, September 4, 2009

MY GOAL!

So I had the first class of my "last" session today (psychology) and I said my goal aloud. Outside of film making I've always wanted to go to space, be apart of the program, and spend some time in the ISS, but haven't known how to go about it. Recently I inquired and discovered that in order to be considered you have to have a degree in math, science, or engineering, and three years of practical use. Of course my ultimate goal is to make movies BUT my dream (the kind little kids refer to when you ask them what they want to be when they grow up and they respond "a doctor!") is to go to space! So when I get the money I plan on attending another accredited university, studying science or engineering (cause math is STUPID) going through the process and applying for the space program! I mean if the opportunity's there -- WHY NOT? Here's a photo from the ISS.

0 comments: