Monday, April 27, 2009

LUST

Is the title of my next feature film. I stopped writing for a while after I finished my last script "Jazz" because I felt like I needed to grow and find my own voice. So I have been holding off until two nights ago I just felt like it was time. I pulled my script processor up and started typing and wouldn't you know it, I have twenty pages of a script done, and I'm proud. It's a love/thriller. I feel like people put a lot of emphasis on where they place their love and its scary to say it to someone EVEN when you get the feeling in your stomach, when your heart jumps, and you can't eat. So I play off of that fear! I was about to type the synopsis when I realized you guys are going to have to WAIT! Super excited though about the project and all this writing is making me hungry... TO WENDY'S!

0 comments: